MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Friday, March 10, 2006

Chronicles of Nania

9 Mar. 2006

Because I was very busy lately, therefore, I didn't post anything... :P (Sorry...I'm back now) plus, WinWin was asking me where is my new post.... so here I come!!!

Ruby, Semi, Gary, Jason, and I went to see the Chronicles of Nania movie tonight!!! Even though it is a children moive, but I like it a lot. (I wanted to watch it for so long... now my dream come true... :D) The story is about four brothers and sisters they went to the Nania Kingdom, and help them fight the bad person and give peace to them. A lot of time, we don't know what we can do until we really did it. I really really like this moive, and also would recommend all of you to watch it.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger 志清 said...

IAPPRECIATE THIS MOVIE, I AM GARY CHOW.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger MayMay said...

I know who you are!!! hehe... 新丁志清

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how a u ? 你枝桃花點樣?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home