MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bad Day!!!

25 Jan. 2006


I hope my bad luck will leave me alone soon. I went to get my US visa this morning. After I arrive at the US counselor, I found out that I forgot to bring my passport >_<". How stipend I am. Then I'm supposed to bring my birth certificate to get my special region passport done. However, I've found out that my mom gave me her married certificate instead of my birth certificate. O My God, I can't believe that ..What a day for me.


Afterward, I decided to go home and take rest instead, coz I woke up very early this morning.
I stay at home and help my mom to fix her computer, update my dairy, and fall asleep all day. Haha too tired. I didn't get enough sleep. I'll go to get my visa, and passport done again. I'll check everything!! Hope me luck!!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MayMay,

I wanted to tell you how much I love you! Happy to be back in Hong Kong with you. I got so much fun shopping with you all this afternoon. Will miss you tomorrow...hope to see you again soon. w/ Love.

JayJay

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger 志清 said...

好sweet 呀...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home