MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Extra Money!!!

17 Jan. 2006

I've received a check from UNI yesterday for more than a thousand dollars – Shock, Shock, Shock. @_@ Where did the money coming from?! O, I've found out today! It is because my department was paying for my tuition last week, and the same day I've dropped a class. >_<>

Wow, that's a lot of money!!! Of course (MayMay is very honest ^_^) I've immediately contacted people over at the Business Operation, and fixed the problem. MayMay took the check over after work, and Winnie and Semi called at this moment.. O.. They need a ride back home!! (It it snowing today, very pretty!)

I am organizing information for my visa/passport visit. I've just realized that I'm not only need to apply for the U.S. Visa, but I also need to apply my Special Region Passport, and my China traveling Card. Hong Kong people can held 2 passport, one is the Great Britain (overseas) Passport, and now the Special Region Passport. (Very conveniences)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home