MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Congratulation to Derek!!! And Welcome Gary!!!




8th Jan, 2006

First of all, I have to say CONGRATULATION Derek!!! I still can't believe you are married!!!! wow... I was shocked....still is :P Thanks for sharing the good news with me. Don't forget to send me some pictures!!! :p We all miss you from the office - Keep in touch!! It's feel so good to hear / see people that I haven't contact for a long ti. Thanks for responing!!!

Secondly, I need to welcome Gary (from Hong Kong also), he is arriving today. I won't be jealous that he was back in Hong Kong for 3 weeks, because I will go back to Hong Kong in 2 weeks. Haha.... I can't wait to go back, and see my family and friends, plus it's going to be Chinese New Year which I've missed for 8 years.

O... Here is my "US Family" picture, can you guess who they are?! Hehe... we took this picture during UNI Homecoming day 05'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home