MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Sunday, January 08, 2006

1st Posting!!!



7 Jan, 06

Wow..... this is my 1st posting!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!! In this new year, I hope that I can share some of my life and experiences with all of my friends, and/or get a hold of friends who have not been contacted or connected for a long time.

For your information, I'm currently working at the University of Northern Iowa - Camp Adventure as a Program Operation Assistant. Also, I'm studying for a master degree on Community Health Eudcation.

Right now I'm living in a house with few friends - Jason (my Fiancé), Ah Kowk (our dog) Ruby, Semi and Lucy. All of us are one big family. We have a lot of good time together. Here is my address: 3128 Alameda St., Cedar Falls, IA 50613. (in case you need to get a hold of me:P)

I also would like to welcome one of our new housemate Winnie, came from Hong Kong, who has just joined this one big happy family. Winnie arrived on the new years eve 31st Dec. 05.

Here is my Contact Information:
For Hong Kong's Friends: (Don't get too confuse, I'm still in US :P)
Tel: 35982505

For U.S.A.'s Friends:
Home Tel: 319-277-3227
Cell Tel: 319-610-3742

11 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wassssssup!!!!! Mavis it is good to here from you. How is everything with you and Jason. I missed laughin with both of you in the camp adventure office. I am currently living in North Carolina with my wife. Yes I did get married in september. Tell jason I said thank you for giving a good reference for my job. I did get the job. I am a personal banker for Bank of America in the Small business department. I have been meaning to keep in touch with you all and I am glad I got your email today. Tell everyone I said hello and you guys please keep in touch.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

may may,i love you

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

you are a sweet girl,i am glad to know you in states and really enjoy to spend time with you.I love you.xxx

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

你是一個很可愛的女孩子,非常開朗,美麗動人,活潑友善,和藹可親

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear,

Having a website of yours is great and it will be excellent if you can post some of ur pics on it as well coz I haven't seen you for a long long time!!!

Anyway, glad to hear from you and can't wait to see you when you come back to Hong Kong... (remember to introuduce some handosme guys to me ar...hoho)

Maggie

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mavis you are such a nice girl, always friendly to others. beautiful smile and attractive eyes, haha. anyway,so nice to meet you in the U.S. and become a friend of yours. love you, big big heart!!^0^

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mavis,
Well, I've read your message and now here I come. I'm so glad that you have such blog so your friends are able to know how you're doing and to keep in touch with you. Moreover, I'm even delighted to know you're leading a joyful life in terms of romance, study and friendship. I believe your parents must be happy for you.
You might have some picture of what I'm doing and what I'll do. I'll try to keep you posted from time to time, via either E-mail or blog. Speaking of blog, it would be my pleasure if you come to visit mine: www.wretch.cc/usuer/macyang
I hope you're keeping doing well. The Chinese New Year is around the corner and wish you a joyful and smooth coming year.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger MayMay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger MayMay said...

I've update my Website:

http://mavisnjoo.blogspot.com/
2006/01/school-start-today.html

For some of my friends who can't open this htt://mavisnjooblogspot.com/

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny said...

Hi...Surprise yr phone calling. I can't open yr blog at my home, but I will see yr blog at office. Pls keep on update. Okay.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home