MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

First Class


11th Jan. 2006

Have I showed you my dog yet?! Here is my dog!!! His head look very big in this picture... haha... :p He is a very cute dog, just not very good with strangers.

I have my first class today for this semester!! A lot of work... unbelievable. I need to write a whole planning project for the class, plus I'll need to skip classes while I'm in HK. (I'm a bad student :P)

My mom always says that I have too much fun here in US, and don't know weather I've study and work hard enough. Haha... Oops!!! I'll have another kind of fun this weekend. We’ll go ski this Sunday... Haha... I can't wait!!! (Sorry mom can't help!!)

To WingWing:
When can I see you again? You are also so busy, can't even you see for 1 day.

To Jenny:
Thanks for your encouragement !!!

I'll update my skiing trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home