MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Sunday, January 08, 2006

School Start Today!!










9th Jan. 2006

Can't believe that School has started already. Break is always too short... hehe... :P Even though school started today, but we still have a lot of fun at home. Winnie, Semi & I were making Suzhi for dinner. Thanks for Winnie cutting and preparing all the food, even she didn't wrap it very well... :p that's why we ate a lot of Suzhi during wraping process.

I've found that some of you can't open my website by using Internet Explorer but some can, and I'm sinking help right now. If you want to see my website, you can use Netscape. Sorry for any Inconveniences.

O... I have to share a good news!!! Winnie is finally one of our housemate.... welcome Winnie!!! Even though your room is a little weird.

Thanks for all the comments that you have left me. Sound like you guys has just met me not long ago... haha.... funny...I really enjoy it ... :p


love you all!!

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mavis it's good to see your blog. I'll sneak in here on n off to keep myself updated about you and Jason. :)

Take care you.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

maymay,thanks for telling ppl about my little sercet por

 

Post a Comment

<< Home