MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Monday, January 16, 2006

Brunch



16 Jan. 2006

After the skiing trip, my arm is very sore. But I still think it is very worthy.

I went to cat-sitting again, Fetzer was licking my face... because he was very bored. -- I guess.

This morning we had brunch (Breakfast + Lunch). 非常豐富的早餐加午餐.

After the brunch, I started to pack luggage. I have a looot of stuff to bring back to Hong Kong. There are Ruby's, Semi's, & KarLia's Stuff. My luggages are full already (I've not even pack my stuff yet.. :P) I've started packing already la... Jason, how about you?! :P

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Semi said...

又再麻煩會長及夫人了....^__^"
嘻嘻~~~真的萬二分感謝。
返到香港好好盡情享受二人世界啦~~~
回來我地再玩過!再食過!

四萬字^O^

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

i love cook,eat and play with you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home