MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Lazy Day


19 Jan. 2006

I skipped work today, because I need to meet with a professor, and get some stuff ready before I go back home. Plus, I'm a little lazy today. :p

WinWin is not feeling very good today, and I hope you will feel better soon!!! God Bless You!!!

I met Gary before I have my meeting today, and after my meeting. He was very happy the first time I saw him, but was very upset the second time. It is because he lost his whole set of keys. Therefore, I took him to check out another key for his apartment, and take him to the bookstore.

Gary - I hope you'll find your key soon.

Tonight, we've decided that we are going to prepare and cook dinner. When we were preparing the food, Ruby started crying. Of course I know why she is crying so hard suddenly, but everyone was so shocking. She was crying because she was cutting Onions, and her tears start dropping, and she started to pretend she is very sad. Haha.. Can you tell that why we can't stop laughing?

P.S. Here my dog's official picture. Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home