MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a busy day


24 Jan. 2006


I've a lot done today. This morning I went to apply my Chinese traveling document, and my special region passport. However, when I went to apply my passport, the officer said that I have a very weird last name.

The officer: Are you a Chinese Citizen? I think you don't have a Chinese last name. Therefore, I need to see whether you have Chinese citizen or not.

MayMay: Yeah, I think so. (MayMay is all confused!!!)

The officer: Where did your parents' born?

MayMay: em… em… maybe in Indonesia/China?

The officer: How can you prove it?

MayMay: em... what kind of document can I prove it?

The officer: your parent's Hong Kong ID.

MayMay: O... I have my mom's Hong Kong ID. (Luckily, my mom came with me)

The officer: I need your birth certificate also.

MayMay: er…. I didn't bring it.


I think my last name is too special... therefore, they don't believe that I'm Chinese.
Well, after all these troubles, my mom and I went to IOU Salon to have our hair done. I can't believe that we spent 6-7 hours in the salon.

6 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

u have good hair look,better than winnie's stylist.Hope you enjoy yr new look and have a good holiday.maymay,jason ,今日遙拒蝦我

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger 志清 said...

O...dear may may,點解你d 證件樣樣都有問題???

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger MayMay said...

I have a weird last name... I can't help... but I like it!!!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when we can have the talk ? remember call me la...haha

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Semi said...

Congratulations!!! You have your hair straighten finally!!! YEAH^^
Do you like the salon?
You have new and pretty hair style la!!!!

BTW,
You can call my sister and tell her to get my stuff ar!
heehee~~~THANKS

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger MayMay said...

I think I'll call all of you after this friday... coz I'll leaving to Macau today.. and won't be back still friday... I'll do it all after I got back... very busy ar...

I promoise I'll do it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home