MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back to US!!!


9 Feb, 2006

Wow... haven't been writing for more than a week... some of you migth be wondering what have I been doing.. haha!!

Well, for the time that I was in Hong Kong, I was very busy!! Busy of what?! Of course for the Chinese New Year lo!! There were always something to do every day.

The first few days, I was busy to get my travel document done. Then I was to Macau for a day. Then, Chinese New Year started. I've met some of my friend in Hong Kong. Some of them might not be able to come, but I'm glad to see some of them.

Time is flying!!! I can't believed that I'm back in US already. All the homework and work are waiting for me!!! Let me tell you, it's scary.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger 志清 said...

It is a new year now, mavis. Everything starts again, hope you have a nice year of dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home