MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Doctor Appointment

15 Feb. 2006

I went to see a doctor today, because of my neck pain. I can't move my head properly. I don't know what is caused my back pain, maybe my sleeping position... :p My doctor gave me 2 kind of medicine prescriptions. they make me soooo tired afterward, and I pass out on my bed for the whole afternoon. Thanks for the doctor, my neck doesn't hurt as much now... because doctor gave me pain killer, and medicince that let my neck to relax.

I slept all afternoon (of course skipping work), and then went to my night class. I almost fall asleep during the class period :p ... because of my medication. Good thing is that I've got chocolates from a classmate, and they helps me awake for the whole class period... haha...

Happy Late-Valentine’s Day to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home