MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Shah!!!

16 Feb. 2006

First of all, I need to say Happy Birthday to Shah!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

Today is a good day to day home/indoor, because it is snowing all day long. For those who don't like snow... you know what I mean.. and for those who like snow... I want to advice you to stay indoor (it's much prettier when we are inside... trust me!!).

I'm still trying to caught up with my work and homework. Hopefully, I'll finish catching up by next week. hehe... wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Semi said...

Add OIL ar!!! Maymay~~~
I know you are smart girl^^
See you at Happy Friday Night.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

maymay,努力考試ar

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...thank you :D

Shah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home