MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Exam Day!!!

21 Feb. 2006

Today, I went to WRC to find my professor at 1 o'clock, and try to get my exam done. When I arrive at the door way, I saw Winnie coming out, and Ruby standing in front of the vender. They all said "Good luck on your exam!!!".

But but but.... where is my professor? He is not there... and I can't take my exam.... Dr. E told me that my professor got stuck at the airport, couldn't make it. But it's okay... which mean I'll have more time to study... :p

Tonight, All 6 of us was watching the Oplympic Game -- Figure Skat, and this coming Thurday is going to be the final game for Figure Skat.... can't wait!!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you send me the photo? thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home