MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Friday, April 07, 2006

Classes registration

6 Apr. 2006

MayMay registered 2 classes for next fall semester today. I was thinking of 3 clases, but since working full time, I don't want to be studying for full time again.... Next semester MayMay is going to take Human Diseases, and Implementing Public Health and Health Promotion Programs. I hope they will be fun to take!!!

MayMay is reading a book call "The Five People You Meet in Heaven", a very good book. I'm only half way done, but each person Eddie is meeting teach him 1 thing. Things that he wouldn't think of when he was still alive. The book also show that each of us are connected to the others. What we do is affected the others, not only ourselves. WinWin are you going to read this book after I'm done?!

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is your keep fit status?

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger MayMay said...

Haha.... going bad.... Haha...

Eat too much as you can see... .haha....

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

yes, of course,I will read after my 3 presentations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home