MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Saturday, March 25, 2006

BIG DAY!!!

25 Mar. 2006

Today is a big day... not only for Camp Adventure, but also is Ah Kowk's body check day. Ruby, Semi, Ah Kowk & I went to the vet. clinic. Today is not only our busy day, also their too.... there are a lot of pets(most of them are dogs) were waiting to get to see the doctor.

After than, I continued yesterday's shopping, coz I still haven't got a gift for tomorrow's party. One of my friend is getting marry, and we had a wedding shower for her (a party before they get marry, it is a tradition for american). We are suppost to bring something naughty or nice.

When I got my shopping done, I went home and start getting ready for tonight's Dessertfest. Ruby, Semi, Lucy, Winnie, Jason and I were all dressing up so nice!!! Then we went to pick up Gary, Su and Miss Hao and went together!!

Afterward, we went to a little receiption 應酬, everyone can drink a little wine or eat a little something, then talk, share ideas, share life, and taking pictures. It was fun to see a lot of friends, and some new people. What a great night, we stayed till 1:30am and decided it was enough for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home