MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Celebration!!!


22 Mar. 2006

I had my 1st 2 classes tonight after the spring break. In my second class, professor returned us back our exams. And I think he lost my first exam... :(

After class, the whole "family" went to Cold Stone (a very good ice-cream store) to celebrate Ruby's & Semi's seccess on their defend. Congratulations to Ruby & Semi !!! Yumy Yumy!! I had a "Berry Berry Berry Good" ice-cream, it matched my shirt color too .. :p. As usual, Ruby and Semi took the longest time to pick our their best ice-cream... hehe...

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

i love my cheesecake fantasy.yeah

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Semi said...

I love Cold Stone, YEAH~~~!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home