MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ah Kowk's Doctor appointment

1 June, 2006

Ah Kowk's back legs are getting weaker and weaker lately, therefore, we've decided to take him to see the doctor. The doctor couldn't find any problem why Ah Kowk is getting weaker, except that Ah Kowk's liver has some problem.

I'm guessing Ah Kowk is missing Ruby, Semi & WinWin, therefore he loses his appetite. Ah Kowk, Add Oil!!!

JayJay is leaving tomorrow to Japan, then back to HK for 3 days. I'll have more than a week all by myself ar.... Scary!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Semi said...

oh.....I miss ar Kwok ar!!!!
Maymay, please said I love Kwok to him!!! I support him although I am in HK...
I want to give big hugs to him lei>__<

Maymay, take care yourself. Ar kwok is with you. Don't be afriad. Will you come to HK later?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home