MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Day off in two weeks

27 May, 2006

Wow.... Weekend la.... This week was a very busy week. I've work sooo hard in the office. Finally, I can have some of my own time to clean up.

Jason and I started our day with a big breakfast.
Then we washed the big car:

After than we went shopping for an hour, then went to a park:

At night, we were setting up the library & Cleaning Ruby's room:

WinWin, I've took some pictures of your room already:

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger ??Winwin said...

miss home tim

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Semi said...

會長maymay,我地班嘩鬼終於走晒,睇見你們好悠閒咁過二人世界,好掛住你地呀,好想再嘈住你地呀!!有冇掛住我地呀?
你地幾時來香港呀?我等緊架,等我可以count down興奮一下麻~~

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger MayMay said...

Of course we miss you all la.... The house has been different since you guys have left.... it's not the same without you guys ar!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home