MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Monday, April 24, 2006

Thank You Thank You!!

26, Apr. 2006

Finally, back to my blog!!! Thanks for all my lovely roommates' help while I was back in Hong Kong. It was a very short trip, only 4 days of staying, but everything is fine now. Flying is not that fun, I can tell you!!!

After coming back to the US, we had a BBQ at Paul's house, lunch for Lucy's b-day, and of course a lot of work.

Counting the days to final -- is less than a week, counting the days Ruby and Semi going back -- less than 2 weeks / less than 6 days, because of their trip, counting the days Lucy is moving out -- 1-2 week(s). We had a lot of fun living together, cooking, shopping, watching movie, making dessert, traveling etc. I will miss you all very very much... T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home