MayMay 日記

If you can dream it, you can do it!!! 只要有夢想,凡事可成真

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wartburg College

7 October, 2006

Wow... it was a busy today today... I went to try out some dresses this morning, then met my classmates for the fundraising project. Meet a lot of people since it's homecoming weekend.... wow....

Then Lucy, WinWin, JayJay and I went to Waverly to see some flowers... and visited my old college Wartburgs College (a lot of changes... more beautiful now)... and with the falling leaves.... very pretty...

Remember, this is the old Union:

Of course we took picture with falling leaves.... haha... we have people on the side to help create the feeling of the fall!!!


Afterward, we went to visit my host family, and have dinner together!! What a day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home